Click Here for rates, fees, dates and other information about our Moose hunt.
• We run our hunts from Saturday to Saturday
• Check in is 2 pm, check out is 8 am.
• Lakeside cabin for the week, fully equipped for housekeeping
• Orientation on hunting area
• Retrieval assistance
• Freezer service
• Boat, motor and ten gallons of gas
• Food & Drink (Housekeeping Accommodations)
• Ground Transportation
• Firearms Declaration Form ($25 - read below or download)
• Guests can purchase their outdoors cards and licenses at the camp.
What To Bring:
• Hunting Accreditation
• Warm Clothes (Never know what the temperature will be)
• Hunter Orange hat and vest (camo orange is not acceptable in Ontario)
• Previous hunting license CN or US
• Firearm of choice, gun or bow
• Soft guncase or bowcase (legal requirement)
• Bug jacket and repellent
• Rain Gear
• Extra Footware/Gloves
• Flash lights (Batteries)
• Coolers & Freezer Bags for meat
• Hunting knife/sharpener
• Fishing rod and tackle
• Food & Drink
Moose Hunting Notes:
• Bow hunters must use a bow with a 50-lbs. pull or better. 60-lbs. pull or better is recommended.
• When taking a shot, bow hunters should be 20 yards or closer.
• Hunter orange must be worn at all times while hunting or transporting to-and-from the WMU.
• Hunters need to bring their old hunting license and proper personal identification.
Ontario Hunting Regulations:
Visit the MNR website at www.mnr.gov.on.ca for hunting regulations.
Should you have any general questions pertaining to the hunting regulations summary please contact the Natural Resource Information Centre at 1-800-667-1940 or by emailing email@example.com
Canadian Firearms Declaration Form:
You will be required to fill out a temporary gun permit to bring firearms into Canada (Firearm Declaration Form). The fee is $25 payable at the border crossing.
Non-Resident Firearm Declaration Forms are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1-800-731-4000 (Canada and U.S.) or 1-506-624-5380 (other countries) and from all Customs offices across Canada. Visit the RCMP web site for more information
You can also download the form as Adobe .pdf
Please Note: Do not sign your declaration form until the customs agent asks you to.