Fun Activities & Attractions
There are more things to do than just fishing.
We have a paddleboat and canoes if you or the kids just want to explore or have fun in the water. The lake is very clean and the shoreline gets to a perfect swimming temperature in July and August.
There are many miles of hiking trails in the area. Any one of our trails will lead you to places where you can view wildlife, pick blue berries or just enjoy the tranquile sounds of nature. There are many places to explore.
It's a bit of a drive but the town of Dryden offers some interesting attractions and family activities. Some are listed below:
· Golf courses
· Dryden Pool and Fitness center
· Dryden Papermill has tours for tourists
· Mini putt in town
· Drive-in theater on weekends
· Bars & Restaurants
· Egli's sheep farm (petting zoo)
· Moosefest - end of June
· Walleye Masters Fish Derby
· Aaron Provincial Park
· Blue Lake Provincial Park (hiking trails and wildlife)